Dream of Belize, an upcoming tropical resort & retreat, is situated near the city of San Ignacio in the Cayo district of Belize, Central America.
Located only 2 hours west of Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport, the property is very accessible and easy to reach, while plane tickets from both the USA and Canada are very affordable.
This one of a kind project is very unique in that it will offer a beautiful and relaxing get away, with amazing amenities, as well as regular health and wellness seminars, programs and activities to the promote the health & wellness of its members.
There is already an abundant farm with lots of fruits trees on the property (37 acres) and this farm will be further developed to provide regular fresh and organic vegetarian food to its members.
Main Features of Dream of Belize Eco-Resort & Retreat
- 1/4 Acre Lots Available for Purchase w/5 Unique & Well Priced Cottage Models to choose from (studio cottage, 1 bdrm cottage types, 2 – 2 bdrm cottage types & 3 bdrm cottage type)
- 3 Types of Condos Available For Purchase (1 bdrm & 2 bdrm)
- Resort Rooms Available for Rent (daily, weekly, monthly) – 80+ rooms
- 2 Large Swimming Pools
- 2 Large Parks with Water Features
- Organic Vegetarian Restaurant – Food Provided Primarily from Farm of Property
- 37 Acre Farm – Providing Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- All Natural Spa –Massage, Steam Treatments, Natural Remedies, Hot Tub, Sauna & more!
- Outdoor Basketball Courts & Tennis Courts
- Regular Tours & Activities – Mayan Ruins, Horseback Riding, Kayaking, Oceanside Excursions, etc.
- Presentation Center and Theater (for health & wellness presentations, seminars & performances)
- Exercise Gym & Fitness Training Rooms
- Creativity & Art Room (for painting, creative & artistic project creation, exhibitions)
The 127 acres of property that this project will be situated on borders the beautiful Mopan River and has over 2,000 feet of riverfront footage.
The Mopan River is a majestic and all natural river, which serves as a beautiful attraction for the property.
More Pictures of the Property
The Mopan River offers many fun activities such as swimming, tubing, relaxing, kayaking and more!
The largest Mayan Ruin in Belize (Xunantunich) is located only 10-15 minutes south of the resort (5 km)
Horseback riding is available within 10-15 minutes from the resort with multiple routes and destinations.
Oceanside visits and tours will be readily available which will offer: scuba diving, whale watching, beach excursions, island visits, viewing of the 2nd largest coral reef (along Belize’s Coastline) and more!
There will be many other activities and tours available within close range of the resort.
LOTS AND COTTAGES FOR SALE
There will be 155 lots for sale (1/4 acre lots) and there will be 5 cottage models to choose from to place on the lots. The cottages will be very well built to withstand the tropical environment and will provide a very modern look and feel.
- Cottage Model 1 – Studio – 464 square feet
- Cottage Model 2 – 1 Bedroom – 539 Square Feet
- Cottage Model 3 – 2 Bedroom V1 – 681 Square Feet
- Cottage Model 4 – 2 Bedroom V2 – 800 Square Feet
- Cottage Model 5 – 3 Bedroom – 1172 Square Feet
There will be 2 large pools and many hot tubs available at the resort – blended into the natural environment of the tropical forest.
A world class restaurant will be available at the resort, serving fresh organic vegetarian and vegan meals. The kitchen will utilize fruits and vegetables grown at the resort farm whenever possible.
There will be a hotel at the resort offering rooms available for rent – daily, weekly and monthly rates.
The spa at the resort will offer massage and natural treatments, as well as hot tubs and saunas.
There will be regular health & wellness guided activities available, as well as group & individual fitness programs.
A large hall at the resort will be available for conferences, presentations and performances.
The resort will have an arts and craft building to encourage artistic expression and to showcase art exhibitions.